Soccer 2015. We love GYSA and these boys playing soccer!
New York Training is tough. I would run at night as its only like 85 degrees out! Or I would get up at 3am to run my 15-20 mile training runs. It was tough but it was so rewarding.
Another goal! Hudson made at least 3 goals each game. Little superstar.
Weinberg players on the Football team. Rowan's first time playing tackle football and he did awesome and loved it. His coach Travis was awesome.
KOTA TURNED 1! OCTOBER 11, 2015. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOTA & celebrated with Tilly her best friend.
REPUBLICAN WOMEN OF CHANDLER Meeting at Ted's Shooting Range. It was my 1st time there and loved shooting! Apparently I only shoot in the head:)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2015! These boys love Halloween and I love to see them pick their costumes. Hudson was Marshall from Paw Patrol. Palmer was a Cowboy. Rowan was a Morph.
Kolby took Rowan to the Cardinals game and Rowan loved it so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment