Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013

2013, I plan to stay updated on our family blog.  I love doing this for our family, the memories, but I hate the time it takes me!  I am already spread so thin with my kids, husband, house, work, hobbies, gym, family, friends, etc, etc, etc!  I think I say this every year, but I mean it this year!

So HAPPY 2013.  I feel this will be another great year.  Kids are getting older and easier.  Friends are getting closer and our goal of moving into a new home seems closer.

I love making resolutions and trying to stick to them.  So here are a few of mine:
I resolute to be a better mother, wife, and friend.
I resolute to eat healthier for my family.  Trying to get my kids to eat more fruits and veggies and less processed foods.
I resolute to be less judge mental.
I resolute to spend less money on myself and home decor.  (Hope this one lasts more than a few months...!)

We had a small party, 2nd annual.  Our good friends the Nielson's and Williams families joined us for treats, hot cocoa, fireworks, and my Pinterest Balloon Drop.






No comments:

Post a Comment