College Days, PiBetaPhi 10 year Reunion. November 2012
One of the best weekends I had in a long time. Such an amazing weekend with old friends, Catching up and reminesing on our old stomping grounds.
Dinner with Jim & Jennie in Scottosdale. Then I left to head to Tucson and leave all my boys at home.
Dinner at North with my family and PiPhi friends. My handsome brother.
My loving parents.
My Mom, Katie, and I walking campus and remembering how fun it was to go to school there and how old we feel now...
Gentle Ben's at night and Frog n Frickin in the morning. Such fun times and love all these girls.
Pregame walk to the old PiPhi house.
I brought my old college album and loved remembering when... all the fun date dashes and pool parties.
My photo is still up, senior year, graduating class 2002.
Katie trying to get sneaky in the old chapter room downstairs... its a secret room no one is allowed to go...! ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment