Kolby and Palmer... Palmer loves the Quad, he kept saying "quad, quad mom"
Lala made Palmer feel better about riding the mini horse
My kids are animal lovers, and apparently the animals like Palmer too!

Palmer fell in and was now pantless... he loved looking for "fishies", but we were scared he was headed into the deep merky water...
Rowan caught his 1ST FISH! We were dying over his HUGE smile, he was so proud, we all were. He learned to cast out all by himself, pretty far too, and reeled in slowly until he caught a fish. He did awesome!

The kids kept telling Lala to go FASTER... I was in the front seat, 8 months pregnant off roading, hoping I may shake this baby out... but it didn't work! Still pregnant and uncomfortable.
The cousins love all the things to do at the Ranch, we had fun as always, until next time... we will have 3 boys for Kolby to teach how to catch a fish... yikes!
What a fun getaway! I'd love to take my family someplace like that - you're right, boys LOVE that kind of stuff. :)
ReplyDelete