Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, The Best Mom in the world, I am not sure what I would do without my Mom! She is my best friend, listener and most honest friend. Jenni and I are so lucky to have you and have your unconditional support and love. XOXO
My Mom, "LALA" with Ava and Rowan at the Ranch 2011
Rowan made me the sweetest card at school. This is what it said:
1. My Mom is Special!
2. My Mom is special because "she takes me places."
3. I like it when my Mom "makes me food."
4. My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at "doing cartwheels." (I don't think Rowan has seen me do a cartwheel...)
5. My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by "laughing"
6. My Mom is as pretty as a "pig" (what??!!! I was a little upset about this one...)
7. My Mom is smart! She even knows "about animals"
This saying is so true: "Kids say the darnedest things!" I love my boys and I am so grateful I can be home with them to raise their sweet little spirits. Its nice to know they appreciate some of what I do for them!
What a cute card! :)
ReplyDelete