We celebrated our marriage, friendship, and 3rd Baby on the way with a nice weekend away to San Francisco! I LOVE this city and Kolby surprised me as Mr. Tourist. He got me to walk from Union Square to Fisherman's Warf in the cold pouring rain. Then through the Chinese New Year's Parade as we were dodging fireworks in the street and oversized scary dragons dancing in the street. To top off the tourist in Kolby, we spent half the day on a red double-decker bus, but it was perfect. The sun was out and we got see all the sights in just a few hours and I wasn't tired of walking!
Kristian and Eric's Amazing Wedding at the Westin St. Francis Hotel. We were up all night night, well, I couldn't get Kolby off the dance floor! We need to get out more often! Sad to come home, we tried to change our flights, but we had 2 sick kids at home with Kolby's sweet sister, who was also sick.
Every couple needs a weekend away every once in a while. It makes me a better Mom to remember I am also a fun wife and not just a Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment