ITS A BOY! Wow, what a surprise! How can I handle being surrounded by all boys? It will be the biggest challenge I think I can imagine since I grew up all girls and girly things. Rowan was ready to have a baby sister, as he responded to the news, "Does that mean we are going to have another Palmer?" I said I hope so! (Cuz Palmer is our perfect Palmer) Then Rowan said, "I don't want to share my cars with another Palmer." Broke my heart, as he was as prepared as I was to have pink dresses and dolls.
As the news has settled in we are grateful to have 3 strong big Sparks boys to raise and I am sort of excited to send all the boys away with Kolby camping or some dirty boy thing they can do!
Baby Boy #3 is due the 1st week of July. I cannot believe I will be sharing my Birthday week with my 3rd boy! Rowan is June 30th, Palmer and I are both July 1st, and Baby Boy #3 is due that same week. Can you believe the odds of that??!!
Well, Congrats to our little family of Boys and the Queen Mom forever!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Jessica! I have 3 boys too and it's wonderful. I think all boys need brothers. :) My boys have birthdays really close together too, but mine were all born in the winter. Hope you're feeling ok. Can't wait to hear what fun name you come up with for baby boy #3. Palmer is one of my all-time favorite names, btw. :)
ReplyDelete