Black Friday date night. We had too much fun and may have turned a few heads being silly in that Target dressing room. Love my best friend neighbor Meggan. One man sweater. Best thing ever. We didn't buy it but it was a great laugh. We bought matching Fleece Navidad sweaters instead:)
I took the older 2 to McDonalds on a fun bike ride to pass by some long days of winter break...
We love to deliver our Christmas cards and look at all the fun Christmas lights in all our friends neighborhoods.
It was such a fun last minute night with old best friends and their babies. Becky, Kristin, & Eleni.
I LOVE decorating for Christmas. Its so much stuff but I love how it makes my home feel! Love our beautiful tree!
Palmer and Santa
Hudson and Santa
We had the best time helping with our Church Christmas party, even in matching sweaters.
Annual meeting with all the Sparks at the Temple Lights, hot cocoa, and donuts.My annual Best Friends Party! I love all these girls, and missing a few that couldn't make it. Life would not be as fun or the same without any of these amazing ladies.
So happy they put up with my games, long night, and craziness.

No comments:
Post a Comment