Saturday, February 7, 2015

MOM Loves to RUN


Ragnar Del Sol, February 2015 with some of my best friends and again had a blast staying up all night running through the night.






 My night run was horrible! No light and through scary washes unmarked huge rocks and steep steep hills. It was crazy hard and like 8 miles...

 I did it!  My last leg of the race was 9 miles and it was downhill and beautiful. Love running with my friends!  Me & Rachel chest bump so she can go on and run next!
 Van 1 we were happy to be done with all our runs.
 All 12 of us Moms with 46 kids between all of us! RUNAWAY MOMS 2015!

The following weekend was the Phoenix Half Marathon.  I have been doing this race for 5 years and love it!  Love running with my running besties too.

 Rachel & I finished again!  Matching of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment