Kolby took boys to Monster Truck Show
Cookie makers
The Gilbert Temple opened up and we went lots
Its just beautiful and the details, the agave plants, the stained glass, wow
My friend Jen came with her girls
I brought my mom, sister, nieces, aunt Harriett
Then I decided to go to Real Estate school and further my design career into house flipping... big dreams ahead... This is my instructor Marty Baum. He's the best and most fun teacher
Hudson loves stuffed animals, obsessed, always has one nearby
We took Rowan's teacher to the temple.
Our friends host an amazing race party and its always so fun. We get into trouble with our friends the Nielsens but its all so fun
Rowan made honor roll always at ala. Smart smart boy!
I decided to run a FULL marathon.March 1, 2014. Training was hard but the wind, rain, cold, was so worth it when I was running with my friends and now I just accomplished my goal! Yeah
At mile 21 I hit the wall! Its famous and I hit it. I never ran more than 20 and maybe this is why. My legs cramped up, I stopped every mile to stretch and my legs just hurt more and more. Finally finished in 4:04. But hate to think I could have finished sub 4 hours if my legs didn't cramp up so much!
Marathon was cool and rainy, but the rain held up most of the race and I was happy it was cold instead of hot! Glad its over, mission accomplished.
Our little soccer player Palmer. GYSA fields for the spring season again!
San Diego Summer, we love it here.
Kolby never lets me drive, so I loved listening to a book on audible and drive in peace!
Beach bums all day long
Carnival always
My boys
Lets get buried by Dad... yuck
San Diego in the summer is dreamy, wish we could stay all summer there!
We got to watch Jake and he had run riding to the park with Rowan:
Baseball and more baseball. These cute friends love to play in the dirt while their brothers play ball. Hudson, Bode, Mack.
Rowan had a great season in his 1st year playing Rookie ball.
My mom is the best. She sent me flowers and made me feel so loved. I was working full time at a job as project manager and was stressing me out as I was going to real estate school at night and not feeling like I could do it all. But I felt so happy getting my favorite yellow flowers. Love this quote and try to remember that these babies of mine are growing up so fast. 

Hudson fell asleep anywhere. playing with his planes he passes out.. hilarious.
Winter season basketball ended with a fun season. We love watching him play sports! Best athlete.












No comments:
Post a Comment