I was not excited to do another Ragnar, but really wanted a girls weekend and really wanted a reason to run more! So I did it and had the best time. I am already signed up for next year!
Yes, 193 miles of fun, no sleep, no showers, and lots of girl bonding!
Ashlee, our Runner #1. I did Ragnar Las Vegas 3 years ago with her , one of my dearest friends, we were in Van 2 together. This trip as Van 1 was so fun, and so much prettier than our Vegas runs!
After my last run, ending at the beach was amazing. I was Runner 2 & in Van 1. Ran 3 legs of crazy hills from Hunnington Beach to San Diego. So FUN!
And the day after, I stayed to rest and play with Kari & Rachael in Hunnington. Kolby was at home with all 3 boys, and he said it was great. Told me to get a job cuz he loved being a stay at home Dad!
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment