We love San Diego of course. We have so much fun. Kids love it and since we go there so much the kids know it so well and don't get lost!
Nana & Papa flew over in their plane for the day to have lunch with us. It was so cool!
My BFF Kristi and her little girl Harper met us at the Zoo. Kristi and I became BFF's in 2nd grade. Its an amazing friendship. Love her so much and wish we lived closer.
There is nothing quite like the boardwalk at sunset.
Beach bums. These kids and me could lay on the beach all day and play
He actually liked playing with the kelp...
Never again will I agree to go on the Tilt o Whirl. Palmer was screaming, I felt the throw up coming up and Rowan was laughing. Longest 2 minutes ever.
Hurricanes Harper & Hudson. Friends for life like their Mommies.
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment