Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Heart Day

I love Valentines Day!  I love decorating for it, I love wearing red and pink, I love eating tons of sugar.  Most of all I love spoiling my boys.  This year I have been a slacker and waiting to do things until the last minute.  I  blame my memory loss and lack of brain activity to my 3 crazy boys.  I realized the night before Valentine's Day that I had no treats or gifts from St. Valentine.  Totally not like me.  SO I made a late night run to Target and found a way to still spoil these boys.
Happy Love day.  Kiss all you know and love.  Its my excuse to tell Kolby and my kids how much I mushy I am and how in love with them I am.


Rowan made a few love notes to some lucky ladies in his class.  Cannot believe he is starting to notice the cute girls vs the not so cute and stylish ones...

My everything is Hearts Dinner













No comments:

Post a Comment