Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Santa came to The Sparks house last night!

Santa came, boys must have been perfect this year to get all this loot!


Holy presents.  Guns, airplanes, helicopters, RC buggies, iPods, Leap Pads, play dough, games, board games, clothes, doctors kit, money machines, play kitchen, fire hats, glow toys, and on... and on...
There is one huge present in the back that Kolby and the boys bought for me.  Not only did I get a Lulu giftcard, but I got the amazing Canon Rebel camera with all the bells and whistles.  I must have been very good to Santa this year!




I LOVE to see their sweet faces when they see all the presents Santa brought them.  Rowan was so fun about making sure we had cookies & milk out for Santa.  I love watching Christmas movies all month with these kids.  It was another great Christmas with these boys.  So grateful for all the presents we could buy each other.  So grateful for all the love and joy we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment