Tuesday, February 21, 2012
School Zoo
I try to be a good Mom and be involved in Rowan's school. I volunteer in his class 1 to 2 times each month and I think he likes it when I come. Mrs. Douglas tells me he likes me helping out in his class. It gets me away from the little boys and time to see what goes on at school. Rowan is seriously an awesome student.
The entire kindergarten class went on a field trip to the Phoenix Zoo, so I volunteered as a chaperone and took Palmer & Hudson. We used to have a Zoo pass until this year. Its just too hot and with 3 kids, I am over whelmed. It was fun to visit the zoo, especially since Rowan knew his way around.
Rowan & Sienna, one of his cute little girl friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment