Pilgrim Party at Rowan's school. Rowan had a musical performance and a Thanksgiving feast to celebrate all the things we are thankful for. Today I was most thankful for Rowan and the incredible boy he is becoming. He is the tallest in his class and the cutest...! Being the oldest is hard, but he is becoming a better example to his little brothers, more independent, more reverent, and more respectful. I love Rowan and I am thankful he is a part of our family.

Gilbert Family Rodeo. It was fun and dirty, but loved getting into our cowboy gear.

This picture sums up my evening with all the kids. Hudson is attached to me, Palmer wants to be attached to me, and Rowan is good on his own.

Mother Nature's Farm: The Pumpkin Patch

Yes, Rowan is a GIANT 5 year old.
The kids were able to pick out their own pumpkins, decorate them, carve them, and play. It was a great day with the family.
We had Thanksgiving dinner in Tucson at the Burris House. My Mom made an AMAZING feast, wish I had taken a picture of her amazing spread. My Mom out does herself every year on her table decor and her menu. Someday I hope to have Thanksgiving at my house and make a meal to compete with my Mom's!

My parents newest animal addition. The boys LOVE the new Lion their Pops shot in Africa.
My contribution to Thanksgiving dinner this year, Turkey cookies for the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment