Monday, August 29, 2011

Hudson is SO loved


Ok, I know I'm all over Hudson right now, but seriously he may be my favorite right now... he just smiles at you all day long. Won't tell you NO, doesn't cry much or whine when he doesn't get his way. He patiently waits for his bottle until I have attended his older brothers requests. He goes to bed at 7:30 PM, and sleeps until the sun comes up! He doesn't fight me to take a bath or go to bed. He lets me rock him and kiss him all over. He lets anyone who will love on him hold him and kiss him too. Most lovable baby. He is Happy Hudsie and I will be SO sad if I ever have to change his "name".

Palmer wants to hold him and kiss his all over too. Very sweet brother. Very happy brothers.

My BFF's from high school, Eleni, Nadia, and Kristin with Olivia came to visit us. Eleni would not let Hudson go...


Grandma Sparks and Great Auntie Kaye were not able to resist loving on our Happy Hudsie!

No comments:

Post a Comment