Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Some exciting news...
So if you read my blog, you can remember back in October I blogged about "My Lagging Weeks..." Well after my race, lots of running, Palmer being sick, I figured my body was telling me to take a break from the gym. Turns out I am pregnant with baby #3! Crazy how your body knows what is going on before you do! So I officially found out today, December 12th, and I am due July 6th, the same week and my 2 boys and I were born, how scary! I am praying for a girl, but hope for the best a healthy baby. This will be my 3rd and final child, being pregnant so far is not nearly as much fun as the past 2... so with 3, my back seat is full, and I hope I will be able to take on 3 Sparks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment